Refund & Returns
We happily guarantee the quality of every Trollbeads piece. Should you receive a piece that is faulty or has inferior workmanship, please notify us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your jewellery. You will be asked to return the jewellery via registered mail so we can inspect and approve the return. Should we approve the return, you will be able to claim a refund, replacement or exchange plus the cost of the return postage.
Please choose carefully. Note that there is a limit to the colour range displayable on a web page and that colours may display differently on individual computer screens. Nor is it often possible to display sizes accurately. Hence, we are unable to accept any returns or claims that are due to the colour or size of an item. We are unable to provide a refund simply because you changed your mind or ordered too many articles.
General Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions of sale shall apply to all goods sold by Gregory John Hepple and Lorinda Jean Hepple as Trustee for The Hepple Family Trust trading as Victor Scot (ABN 35172021275) and using the internet address TrollbeadsEmporium.com ("The Seller") to its Customers ("The Buyer")
.1. Agreement to sell Possession of the pricelist does not constitute an offer to sell but is an invitation to place an order. An order placed with the Seller constitutes an offer by the Buyer which the Seller in its absolute discretion may accept or reject. The Seller may accept the offer by notice in writing to the Buyer or by supply of the goods set out in the Order placed by the Buyer.
2. Price All prices in the price list are subject to change without notice. All offers accepted will be supplied at the price current at the date of shipment to the Buyer.
3. Title to the goods sold
The property in the specified goods supplied by the Seller to the Buyer shall not pass to the Buyer until payment in full for these goods has been received by the Seller.
The Buyer shall stand in fiduciary relationship to the Seller in respect of goods supplied by the Seller but which have not been fully paid for and the Seller shall have the right to trace the proceeds of sale of such goods received by the Buyer. If the Buyer fails to honour any of these terms of sale, the Seller, without notice, shall have the right to take possession of the goods which are subject of this reservation of title, or trace the proceeds thereof, as the case may be, to recover the full amount owing together with interest and costs,if any, to the Seller. The Buyer shall hold the goods as being goods in which property has not passed from the Seller to the Buyer pending payment in full.
4. Risk and Insurance The Buyer, by placing an order with the Seller, agrees to insure and keep insured goods supplied by the Seller whilst those goods are in the possession of the Buyer to the full invoiced value of the goods. Unless otherwise indicated by the Buyer, goods are not insured when posted through Australia Post or any selected Courier Company. Risk of loss is passed to the Buyer once the goods have left the premises of the Seller. If the goods are destroyed, damaged or stolen whilst in the possession of the Buyer, the Buyer agrees to pay the Seller the full value of the goods from proceeds of insurance or otherwise, even though property in the goods may not have passed to the Buyer.
5. Security Measures TrollbeadsEmporium.com employs the industry-recognized information technology to protect the security of the information you submit to us. The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our customers is of utmost concern to us. Our secure servers protect the information using advanced encryption and firewall technology. In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfilment are handled by established third party banking, process agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information they need to verify and authorize your credit card transactions and to ship your order. When collecting credit card information for online purchases, we offer secured-server transactions that encrypt your information in transit to thwart someone from intercepting it and misusing it. When you access your account information, the information is kept on a secure server. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access by physical security means.
6. Legal Notice The TrollbeadsEmporium.com maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without TrollbeadsEmporium.com written permission. Changes periodically are made to the information contained in this Site.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TrollbeadsEmporium.com also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any such damages to or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any linked sites.
8. Limitation of Liability In no event shall TrollbeadsEmporium.com or any other party, involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Site, or any of their affiliates, or the officers, directors, employees, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation any direct, special, incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of, or your browsing in, or your links to other sites from, this Site.
9. Unaffiliated Products and Sites Descriptions of, or references to, products, publications or sites not owned by TrollbeadsEmporium.com or its affiliates do not imply endorsement of that product, publication or site. TrollbeadsEmporium.com has not reviewed all material linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such material. Your linking to any other sites is at your own risk.
10. Communications with this Site You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. TrollbeadsEmporium.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TrollbeadsEmporium.com to disclose the identity of or help identify or locate anyone posting any such information or materials. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non confidential and non-proprietary. TrollbeadsEmporium.com cannot prevent the "harvesting" of information from this Site, and you may be contacted by TrollbeadsEmporium.com or unrelated third parties, by e-mail or otherwise, within or outside of this Site. Anything you transmit may be edited by or on behalf of TrollbeadsEmporium.com, may or may not be posted to this Site at the sole discretion of TrollbeadsEmporium.com and may be used by TrollbeadsEmporium.com or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, TrollbeadsEmporium.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
11. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT NOTICE Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, text, images, audio and video within this Site are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights or other property (Intellectual Property) of TrollbeadsEmporium.com. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of TrollbeadsEmporium.com's Intellectual Property displayed on the Site without the written permission of TrollbeadsEmporium.com.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
Prices are in Australian Dollars and include Australian GST
Click here to read about the Trollbeads designers.